Partner With TRILL Magazine
To inquire or if you have questions about TRILL Magazine advertising rates, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our main goal is to drive meaningful results for musicians, small businesses and Fortune 500 companies every day. Our high-quality, heavily researched services are consistently transforming to keep up with Internet trends and growth. We know that our technology and solutions work because they are the same ones that we use to grow our own business and clients’ small businesses in global communities across the world.
Why TRILL Magazine?
- Culture and environment of an independent with the leverage of a major
- Complete Commercial and Consumer Marketing team dedicated to developing brands and labels
- Social Media/Website reaches 2.3 Billion Impressions Monthly
- TRILL Radio reaches 2.4 Mil Listeners Weekly
- Access additional services provided by major influencers
- Transparent structure and relationships
- Global partnership potential
When you provide personal information about yourself through the Sites, we only process your personal information when we have a lawful basis to do so. For purposes of this Privacy Notice, “Personal Information” is defined as information that identifies, or can be used to identify, an individual. We collect Personal Information from individuals visiting our Sites, including as you browse our website.
By accessing the Sites and Services, you acknowledge this Privacy Notice and agree to be bound by the terms hereof and the Terms of Service set forth on each of the Sites you visit and the Services that you utilize.
Our legal bases for processing your Personal Information include: (1) your consent; (2) fulfillment of a contractual obligation; and (3) where we have a legitimate interest to process your Personal Information consistent with applicable law. Our legitimate interests include:
- Investigating, preventing, and protecting against fraud, security risks, threats to you and others, and violations of this Privacy Notice;
- Protecting and defending our rights and properties, including intellectual property;
- Complying with laws and regulations that apply to us, as well as responding to requests from law enforcement or government authorities or as otherwise required by law;
- Improving your experiences with our products and services;
- Understanding and improving our Sites, user experience, and customer relationships; and
- Enabling our business operations.
Where we rely on your consent to process your Personal Information, you have the right to change, withdraw or withhold your consent. Notwithstanding the forgoing, the processing of IP addresses is a necessary part of providing access to the Sites, so we cannot provide access to the Sites without this information.
Personal Information Collected
We collect Personal Information that you choose to share with us as well as information provided directly by your browser or device when you visit our Sites.